Shipping, Return & Conditions of Use Policy
Our Station Address / Pickup Address
Results Broadcasting, Inc. - Coyote 93.7 38 W. DAVENPORT ST.,
RHINELANDER, WI 54501,
- All sales are final!
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed!
- All prices are subject to verification!
- All online orders are charged a $1.00 per order Handling fee
- Customer has the option to pickup purchased items from our pickup location or have certificates mailed to them. Only paper certificates can be shipped/mailed, non paper certificate type items must be picked up in person at our pickup location.
- USPS standard postal mail will be used to mail all certificates.
- There is a $1 fee to mail any certificates in a standard size envelope. If a larger package is required to mail certificates then we reserve the right to charge extra shipping/postal costs. The customer will be notified if this is the case.
- Purchasing online is closed for purchases during on-air shows. The online site will open again after the conclusion of the on-air show's.
- No sales after 4:00PM Tuesday until the on-air show on Wednesday has concluded.
- All certificates must be picked up by 4pm on Tuesday the week after you purchased certificates.
- All unpaid certificates ordered during the on-air show must be picked up with 6 days of the on-air show or will be put back into inventory.
- No credit card orders over the phone. Please purchase online if you wish to pay by credit card.
- Tax is payable here at the station or online during checkout.
- All certificates have an expiration date and it may be different for each business so please check this date before buying!
- Only 1 certificate redeemable per visit and some businesses will only allow redeeming 1 per table! Please pay cash for the rest of the purchase!
- Certificates cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other sales or special offers at the business!
- Please DO NOT abuse shopping show certificates! By purchasing a shopping show certificate you agree to abide by any stipulations and expirations a certificate may have.
Hotel / Motel Rooms - Certificate Rules and Guidelines
- You must call and make reservations before buying certificates! We ARE NOT responsible if you buy a certificate and then cannot use it because of availability!
- Hotels reserve the right to refuse certificates if they are 50% full!
- Only 1 certificate per stay!
- There will be no refunds or date extensions!
- Tax is payable at the hotel.